The Graduate Academic Achievement and Advocacy Program (GAAAP) is the first UC-based, student-initiated, student-run recruitment and retention program for graduate students. GAAAP is dedicated to empowering and retaining historically underrepresented graduate and professional students.
Get more updates, check our Facebook page!
Graduate Student Community Resources
- Graduate Student Resources
- Graduate Student Guide
- Graduate Writing Consultations
- Gradutate Diversity Professionals Contact List
- Post-graduate School Tool Kit
- Acing your Qualifying Exam
- Join the Slack Channel: #gaaap