- Academic Support & Advocacy
- Community Retreats
- Counseling Support
- Graduate Writing Support
- Peer Mentorship Programs
- Social Events
- Study Halls
- Test Bank
- Open Study Space
- Self-Care Corner
- Nap Stations
Goals of Retention at the SRRC:
We will provide student-led, holistic retention support services to historically underrepresented, low-income or educationally disadvantaged enrolled students (undergraduate & graduate).
- SRRC will provide a supportive environment that fosters social integration through personal development, cultural awareness and leadership development.
- SRRC will contribute to the university's health and wellness initiatives to support student well-being.
- SRRC will use a scaffolding pedagogy to culturally empower and progressively move students toward degree completion.
- SRRC will promote holistic learning to engage students in the praxis of critical consciousness.
- SRRC will value the advancement of graduate education.
Through a holistic framework the SRRC strives to improve the retention and graduation rates of UC Davis students from underrepresented, low-income or educationally disadvantaged communities.