Health & Counseling Services
Community Advising Network (CAN)
Tracy Thomas, LMFT – Community Counselor Profile
- Native American Academic Student Success Center (NAASSC)
- Student Recruitment and Retention Center (SRRC)
CAN Office Locations:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday:
- Mornings at the NAASSC - University House and Annex #104 (please check in at front reception)
- Afternoons at the SRRC (please check in at SRRC front desk)
- To schedule an appointment, please send an email (email@example.com) with the best days and times you are available
- Walk-ins accommodated upon availability at both locations (check in at the front desk)
- FWA - I am not on campus on Fridays
*Not available on Wednesdays from 10:30am - Noon, and on Tuesdays from 10-11:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m. to Noon for consult group and staff meetings. Other meetings with partner units may also be scheduled in between appointments. The best way to make an appointment is to send an email to Tracy Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org with the days and times you are available Monday - Thursday
CAN Counselors can help you cope with:
- Time Management
- Balancing Activism and Academics
- Questioning Sexuality and Coming Out
- Stress Management
To find other Community Advising Counselors, please visit this page.
For more counseling services, please see Student Health and Counseling Services here
Getting Help when a Community Counselor is Unavailable
If this is an emergency, call 911!
Each Aggie Matters
Each Aggie Matters unites the tens of thousands of students, faculty, and staff at UC Davis in an open and affirming dialogue about mental health.
After Hours Counseling Services Consultation
- After Hours Counseling Services Consultation is available 24 hours a day.
- 530-752-0871 (Follow the prompts to reach a counselor - press 55)
Gendered & Sexual Violence
- Have you experienced or survived gendered or sexual violence? For more information about campus resources, support services, polices & procedures please visit the Sexual Violence Prevention and Response website.
Student Health Advice Nurse
- Visit the Student Health Advice Nurse website for more information.
- (530) 752-2300