ACE (African Diaspora Cultivating Education) is one of seven community programs in the Student Recruitment and Retention Center (SRRC).
We were established by the African and African American Union as a direct action to combat the decreasing number of students in the African Diaspora who were pursuing higher education in the late 1990s and early 2000s.
If you are interested in getting involved or learning more about ACE, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ACE seeks to create a supportive environment that encourages personal development, cultural awareness, and academic success through programming, retreats, and conferences that inform and empower students within the African Diaspora.
African Diaspora/African American Community Resources
ACE is part of the larger African diasporic community at UC Davis. Please feel free to check out other resources:
- The Black Pages - A guide to the African and African American Undergraduate Experience
- Black Engineers Association (BEA)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Black Graduation Celebration
- Association of Black Psychologists (ABPsi)
- Black Campus Ministries
- Nigerian Student Association
- Afro Vibes
- Eritrean, Ethiopian, Somali & Sudanese Association (EESSA)
- Black Pre-Law Student Association (BPLSA)
- UC Davis National Pan-hellenic Council (NPHC)
- Faces of African Muslims at UC Davis (FAM)