We are currently searching for (2) Campus Visits Experience Coordinators to start in Fall 2020.
The Campus Visits Coordinators will be responsible for providing a student perspective of the unique college experience through a campus tour and student panels to k-12 students who participate in SRRC Campus Visits.
There will be 2 Campus Visits Coordinators, one focusing on Program & Curriculum Development, and the other focusing on Logistics & Intern Development.
Both Campus Visits Coordinators will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Community Advisor for Recruitment and the other Campus Visits Coordinator to:
- Establish guidelines for the visits
- Seek support and resources
- Analyze and organize collected data
- Collaborating with other SRRC outreach coordinators to offer Campus Visits for their outreach participants or youth leadership conference participants
- Co-coordinating the annual SRRC Recruitment events, such as Aggie Senior Weekend Trip and College Application Mentorship Program, with fellow Recruitment coordinators
- Serving as a core member of the Recruitment Committee
The Program & Curriculum Development focus will be responsible for:
- Being the main contact for Campus Visits requests (maintaining consistent communication/correspondence with requestors)
- Coordinating and communicating each Campus Visit event logistics
- Creating a comprehensive agenda per group request
The Logistics & Intern Development focus will be responsible for:
- Recruiting, selecting and training a cohort of Campus Visits volunteers
- Coordinating and communicating with the Admin Committee about intern & volunteer training and educational opportunities
- Creating a comprehensive training, development & appreciation plan for interns & volunteers
All staff will be responsible for:
- Attending SRRC Spring Class and SRRC Summer Formation
- Attending weekly staff meetings, weekly or bi-weekly one-on-ones with each other AND the Community Advisor, SRRC In Service, and any meeting depending on your position
- Creating a budget and proposal for each activity/event or strategy
- Ensuring that activities/events are catered to serve the appropriate audience
- Evaluating respective programs on a regular basis and gathering feedback from participants
- Representing the SRRC professionally, as well as being able to articulate the mission and goals of both Campus Visits and the SRRC to staff, faculty, students, and other audiences
- Advocating and upholding the values of the SRRC throughout all programs
- Coordinating intern and volunteer projects in order to provide them with a valuable experience
- Maintaining a 2.5 cumulative GPA and full-time student status
- Maintaining consistent communication/correspondence with partners/collaborators as it pertains to programming efforts
Note: All position descriptions are subject to change.