SRRC Administrative Student Assistant Positions
The SRRC Administrative Assistant Employment Application is due on Sunday, May 16, 2021 at 11:59 PM (PST).
Application link (login using CAS)
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
As part of the Student Recruitment and Retention Center, the Administrative Assistant serves as support for the logistics, data, and tracking of programs of the SRRC. The Administrative Assistant will complete duties such as: tracking program proposal materials and submissions; taking and publishing copies of meeting minutes; archiving records and documents, and performing office management tasks. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for processing business documents, and tracking and auditing expenditures. Individuals will gather current data from funding proposals. Individuals will also be required to support the overall functions of the SRRC.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports, setting up for events, etc.
- Providing scheduling support for SRRC operations
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents, and word processing
- Performing general office duties and errands
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases
- Help maintain the daily functions of the SRRC
- Preparing documents and reports for meetings
- Do anything else that plays to your strengths!
Additional Requirements & Qualifications:
- One year experience working or volunteering in the Student Recruitment and Retention Center (SRRC) is preferred
- An awareness of and sensitivity to issues specific to underrepresented communities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Interpersonal and customer service skills to clearly communicate in person, email and over the phone with a wide variety of individuals.
- Friendly, outgoing, and passionate about supporting program logistics to take the SRRC to the next level!
Essential Job Details
- The position reports to the Operations Director of the SRRC
- Work study preferred.
- This position requires work authorization.
- The position is a Student Assistant III with a $14.25 hourly rate
- 12-15 hours per week; flexible schedule; remote work available during the pandemic
- Some evening or weekend hours may be necessary to meet deadlines
- Maintain 2.5 GPA or higher per quarter & cumulative.
- There are currently 2 openings for the 2021-2022 academic year.