The Graduate Academic Achievement and Advocacy Program (GAAAP) is the first UC-based, student-initiated, student-run recruitment and retention program for graduate students. GAAAP is dedicated to empowering and retaining historically underrepresented graduate and professional students through community building events and academic events such as writing workshops and retreats. As a program, GAAAP also offers support for current underrepresented undergraduate students interested in higher education through a mentorship program and graduate and professional school workshops.
Get more updates, check our Facebook page!
Graduate Student Community Resources
- Graduate Student Resources
- Graduate Student Guide
- Graduate Writing Consultations
- Gradutate Diversity Professionals Contact List
- Post-graduate School Tool Kit
- Acing your Qualifying Exam
- Join the Slack Channel: #gaaap